Ruoff Music Center
Tickets are $36 per seat so you can ride in comfort and style on one of our party buses up to Ruoff/Klipsch Music Center! You’ll be dropped off near Door 3 in the bus lot, picked up when the show is over, and dropped off again at your pickup point. You can pre-party on the bus if you like before you go in, too!
Our pick up points are:
- In Greenwood at Shallo’s Antique Restaurant
- On Mass Ave outside of Ralston’s
- Downtown Indy at Scotty’s Brewhouse.
- Three Wise Men in Broad Ripple (It wouldn’t be a good idea to park in their lot due to possible tickets)
- The Blind Owl Brewery on Binford Avenue
- If you have a large number of people wanting to ride (at least six), please contact us and inquire about alternative pickup points(an extra pickup fee will apply).
Please type in your pickup point in the questionnaire when you place your booking.
Due to the nature of the way people book these shows at different pick up locations, usually the pick up times won’t be known until the buses get filled up. We don’t know our route or how many buses need to be used until closer to the day of the show. The pick up time will be approximately two hours before the concert starts, and an email will be sent the day before the show. The goal is to be at Ruoff Music Center about a half hour before the show is scheduled to start.
Due to the distance and travel time, we will need at least six people on a bus to make the trip. Also, some more popular shows will probably need more than one bus, so if a bus you’re interested in is sold out, we may add another.
Ticket prices are $36 per seat, and as always we won’t take money out of your credit card until the week of the event.
Remember, the concert ticket is separate and must be purchased before the show, and Top Shelf is not affiliated with Ruoff Music Center or any of the pickup spots.
Train/Goo Goo Dolls
Sunday, July 21st at 7:00
Concert July 21st – Train/Goo Goo Dolls
Saturday, August 24th at 7:30
Concert August 24th – Iron Maiden